Brain games? Very funny! Isn’t it? Not to me anyway.
Brain diminishes over time. It could be a result of aging, poor feeding, poor rest or absence of exercise.
Each of these contributes a significant quota to maintaining a sharp mind.
But not limited to them. There are several other ways to improve and maintain your mind and brain status.
A long-neglected method is “playing games”. Yes, I mean games!
Many a time, we play games for fun. But they invariably sharpen our mind and clear our thought.
Below are 4 brain games recommended by neuroscientists to help improve the brain and sharpen the mind:
Elevate is a brain training program designed to improve attention, speaking skills, processing speed, memory, math skills, and more. Each person is provided with his or her own personalized training program that adjusts over time to maximize results.
The more you train with Elevate, the more you’ll improve critical cognitive skills that are designed to boost productivity, earning power and self-confidence. Users who train at least 3 times per week have reported dramatic gains and increased confidence.
- 35+ brain games for critical cognitive skills like focus, memory, processing, math, precision, and comprehension
- Detailed performance tracking
- Personalized daily workouts that include the skills you need most
- Adaptive difficulty progression to ensure your experience is challenging
- Workout calendar to help you track your streaks and stay motivated
This improves your brain effectively with professional brain games.
You can create a personal workout plan for your brain and see the change in your performance.
NeuroNation brain training helps:
- Strengthen your memory
- Improve your attention
- Increase your intelligence and
- Make faster decisions
You can also track your progress and compare yourself with members and friends.
A recently published study by Freie University Berlin demonstrated the effectiveness of NeuroNation’s brain training. All brain games were developed in cooperation with renowned neuroscientists and are based on a state of the art scientific research.
Peak was awarded by Google as one of the Best Android Apps in 2015. It’s a neuroscience-based game. The Brain Training App helps you track and challenge your cognitive skills.
- Over 30 great challenging mini-games across different categories (memory, focus, language, mental agility or problem solving), all designed with the help of neuroscientists to be fun, challenging and rewarding.
- Adaptive and dynamic game difficulty to keep the brain training challenging.
- Personalized daily workouts of brain game challenges in the categories that most suit your needs.
- In-depth performance tracking with insights including personal and comparative brain maps, data visualizations and per-category graphing (memory, focus, language, mental agility or problem solving).
With millions of users around the world, Peak is a personalized training program. It is specifically designed to help you track and improve your brain with memory, focus, problem solving, mental agility and language skills.
There are over 25 great challenging mini-games to play, offering adaptive and dynamic difficulties, unique challenges, personalized workouts and daily goals.
Memorado is the leading gym for the mind – providing fun and personalized workouts geared towards boosting your memory, concentration and reaction skills.
You can choose from over 450 levels in 15 games based on neuroscience which are designed to help you get sharper, every day!
- Challenge your friends to find out who’s smartest in our all-new Brain Duel.
- Personalized daily workouts configured according to your preferences.
- Over 450 fun levels in 15 games to train 5 key brain areas: Memory, Logic, Concentration, Reaction, and Speed.
- Stunning graphics combined with easy usability.
- Regular scientific tests show your brain’s fitness levels & progress.
- Statistics to show your strengths and potential for improvement.
- Boost skills essential for real life such as maths, problem-solving and logic.
Each of these games:
- Overcomes short-term memory loss
- Nourishes and sharpens the mind and
- Increases thinking speed
Games are fun-filled, especially when played by friends and/or families. Sharpen your mind and memory by having fun. There could be no easier way. Winks