Thank you for your interest in writing for PreneurDigest.
PreneurDigest is a blog for aspiring entrepreneurs and businesspeople. If you’ve started, we’ll help you grow. If you’re about to or wish to start, we’ll guide you through starting a successful business.
We interview successful CEOs asking how they scaled the hurdles and share the detailed interview with our audience.
We also request for guest posts from influencers and successful CEOs to share their mistakes, top business strategies, experiences, and thoughts with our audience.
Free actionable advice, tips, and tactics tailored towards making you a better and successful entrepreneur or businessperson is also made available … and lots more.
PreneurDigest Media was launched in April 2016 and is rapidly growing to achieve the aim of her founder.
In a bid to achieve our goals, we accept guest posts to engage our audience. Please find below, our guidelines:
- Choose a topic that is related to startup, business, or entrepreneurship.
- Aim for a word count of at least 600 words, the more, the better. We accommodate as much as 10,000 words articles or guides.
- Provide a well researched and captivating article.
- Read a few articles on the blog to get a feel for the tone we accommodate.
- If you’re telling a success story, tell it emotionally. Drag in our readers to read till the end.
- Avoid promotional articles, they don’t usually make it through our editors, for sponsored posts, check here.
- Avoid referencing your blog or career in the blog post, you have your bio to take care of that.
- Provide original articles that haven’t been published elsewhere as we don’t publish already published articles.
- PreneurDigest reserves the right to edit and adapt your article as we see fit, as well as update it in the future for accuracy and comprehensiveness.
- We love links in the body of the article, as long as they are necessary. Unnecessary links may be removed.
- While images are not compulsory, they may be necessary for some posts. However, before you upload an image, make sure that the image is your work, freely licensed, or public domain.
How to submit an article
You do not need to submit a pitch prior to your full article submission, to submit an article, kindly follow the flowing steps:
- Click here to create a contributor account and fill in the necessary details.
- After creating the account, submit your post for review.
- If your article is fit for publication, we’ll reach back within 2 weeks.
- If you’ve contributed before, we’ll reach out to you with a scheduled publishing date.
- When your article is published, you’re expected to engage the audience in comments if there’s any.
P.S: Due to the volume of submissions we receive, we may not be able to respond to all submissions. Be rest assured that we read all submissions but if you don’t hear from us after 2 weeks, that means we had to pass and we hope that you’ll consider sending us your next one.
P.P.S: If you don’t have an article to submit, please, do not create an account. We do monthly routine maintenance to block accounts that have been created without submission.